Best Flatbed Towing Service and Cost in Omaha NE
724 Roadside Assistance Omaha
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE ? 724 Roadside Assistance Omaha, our goal has always been to get you back on the road as safely and quickly as possible. We use highly efficient towing equipment and always show up on time. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Flatbed Towing Service around Omaha NE . We serve Omaha NE and other areas.
BEST FLATBED TOWING SERVICE IN OMAHA NE
What is Flatbed Towing?
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: There are times when wheel lift towing is not the ideal option for specific types of vehicles or vehicles in certain conditions. In these cases, the best option for hauling the vehicle from one location to another is a flatbed truck. Flatbed trucks are designed to haul larger vehicles, vehicles with no functioning tires, or vehicles that require all for tires to be up off the ground. This form of transporting vehicles is the ideal option for long-distance towing jobs.
Flatbed towing is used for a number of other reasons that include the weight, or the make and model of the vehicle. Vehicles transported by this mode are able to have each of their wheels secured, instead of the traditional method of chains placed on the front and rear of the vehicle. Further reasons people choose this mode of towing is the design of their vehicle requires no additional weight be put on one end of the vehicle, as happens with wheel lift towing.
Services we offer
Whether you are searching for emergency roadside assistance, flatbed towing, tire change, lock out, or jump start, Bernie’s Towing is the company to call. We also offer wheel lift towing services.
When or why to call us?
Is your car stuck somewhere on the road? Cannot continue on your way due to a flat tire? In these and many other cases, we are the reliable roadside towing assistance service providers who can lend a helping hand in your hour of need.
How can we help
As a reliable roadside towing service provider, our goal has always been to get you back on the road as safely and quickly as possible. We use highly efficient towing equipment and always show up on time. We understand that all people in stressful situations like these are sure to be anxious or annoyed. So aside from great technical professionalism, know-how, and responsiveness, we are also very friendly and able to understand your frustrations.
Local Omaha NE towing for cars, light trucks & SUVs Fast Low Cost Towing in Omaha NE
Benefits of Flatbed Towing
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: Flatbed towing is usually much safer for vehicles than dolly trucks, as while dolly trucks are cheaper to use, they put the vehicle’s wheels in contact with the ground. This can cause damage to the vehicle if it hits a pothole or major road obstruction, which is why our expert towers always recommend that our customers utilize flatbed towing to transport their vehicles to service stations.
The Flatbed tow truck provides safe towing while keeping the car in perfect condition. Our Flatbeds tow truck is all over Omaha NE looking to help you out. Whether you just need a battery boost or your car door opened, we are here to help you.
Here is what is covered under our Flatbed Towing Service:
- 24/7 Emergency Towing in Omaha NE
- Jump-start of your battery
- Flat tire assistance
- Lock-out assistance for car and your home or apartment
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water delivery
24-Hour Flatbed Towing in Omaha NE
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: We know vehicle troubles don’t keep a schedule so we provide 24 hour towing in Omaha NE every day of the year. Our goal is always to solve your problem the fastest and safest way possible. Whether you need a jump start, a flat tire change or your car, truck, SUV or Semi towed we have you covered anywhere in Omaha NE 24/7.
- 24 Hour Wrecker & Flatbed Towing Service
- Local Omaha NE Towing
- Vehicle Relocation Service
- Low Clearance Tow Trucks in Omaha NE
- Off Road Recovery
- Motorcycle Towing Omaha NE
- Heavy Machinery & Construction Equipment Towing in Omaha NE
- Bobcats & Forklifts
- Junk Car Removal
- Accident Recovery
- Roll Over Recovery
- Underwater Recovery
- Traffic Incident Management
- Private Property Towing
- Tire Changes/Flat Tire Repair
- Jump Starts/Battery Services
- Fuel Replacement
- Ditch Pull-Outs
How Much Does a Flatbed Tow Truck Cost?
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: The amount of money you decide to spend on your flatbed tow truck is based on a variety of factors. Just like any vehicle, there is a significant price difference between new and used models. Are you looking for a diesel or gas engine? What kind of towing jobs are you planning on completing; light duty work, medium duty or heavy duty jobs?
Determining your needs prior to shopping will drastically streamline your process and help you determine your budget ahead of time. How much does a flatbed tow truck cost? That ultimately depends on the features you want and what you are willing to shell out in order to secure them.
How Much Does a Tow Truck Service Cost?
$75 – $125 ($2 to $4 Per Mile)
Tow truck companies charge a minimum base fee of $50 for local towing or 5 or 10 miles, or a $75 hook-up fee and $2 to $4 per mile for long distance towing. Prices depend if it’s a car, motorcycle, or heavy-duty vehicle, and the total mileage. Get free estimates from tow truck services near you.
Average Towing Cost Per Mile
Most tow companies charge between $50 to $125 for a five or ten-mile local tow, or a $75 hook-up fee and $2 to $4 per mile for long-distance towing. The average 40-mile tow will range from $125 to $250. Before you call a tow truck company, check your car insurance policy. It may include a tow truck service, in which case your cost to tow a car could be free!
Determine Your Wish List
What kind of tires will ensure the best safety and success of your rig? Do you need to upgrade the winch for your specific towing capacity? Be sure to only look at trucks that meet your criteria to avoid falling in love with one that won’t enable you to get the job done or conversely, be way more than you require. Will you be working on narrower roads? Is side recovery a common recovery you will be performing in your area? There are some great Side Puller add-ons available including the SP20000 and SP8000 and P12000 to add versatility to your recovery missions. Ensure your winch meets the size and weight requirements for your day to day operations.
Flatbed Towing Service near Omaha NE: Used models may offer zero or a limited warranty. Other dealerships will offer extended warranties on their used equipment. If you don’t need something shiny and fresh off of the lot; peruse the used trucks and potentially save thousands of dollars. Shop around and take a bunch of test drives prior to making your purchase. You will be spending a lot of time in this vehicle if it is your mobile office. Deal with successful companies to ensure that future warranty work is completed on time and on schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My car is all-wheel-drive, does it require a flatbed tow truck?
No. Conventional tow trucks are capable of lifting all wheels off the ground.
My car has an automatic transmission, can it be towed with the drive wheels on the ground?
Probably, Most manufacturers say yes, for a limited speed and distance.
With so many makes and models, how do you remember each vehicle’s towing procedure?
Every manufacturer establishes towing guidelines, several companies compile these guidelines into an annual publication that is standard equipment for today’s tow truck driver.
Is towing rough on my car?
No. Quite the opposite. Since your car is lifted by its tires, it is riding on your own suspension. And the tow truck’s suspension absorbs most of the bumps.
Do tow truck drivers have special training?
Yes. Our drivers begin by receiving intensive, specialized training at the 724 Roadside Assistance Omaha. They are teamed with an experienced driver on the job until able to perform every aspect of the job with competence. Finally they are tested and certified by the Towing and Recovery Association of America. Drivers must also attend annual training courses to re-certify and to learn about new technologies in the towing industry.
Do tow truck drivers need a special license?
No. Not for light duty tow trucks. However, our company requires drivers to have a flawless driving record and attend annual driving classes.
Are tow trucks inspected for road worthiness?
Yes. Since our trucks are approved to tow for the Montana State Patrol, our trucks must pass a MSP inspection and a DOT inspection annually.
My car is lowered, can it still be towed?
Yes, most lowered cars can be safely towed with a conventional tow truck.
How many different ways are there to tow a car?
Many. Check out our Services page to learn more about how we can accommodate your towing needs.
Can you tow motorcycles?
Yes, we carry all needed equipment necessary to tow motorcycles without damage.
CALL FOR US:
- Flatbed Towing Company Near Omaha NE
- Flatbed Towing Rates
- Flatbed Tow Truck
- Tow Service
- Tow Truck Service
- Tow Truck Company
- Towing Companies Near Omaha NE
- Car Towing
- Towing Service Cost
- Towing Services Rates
- Car Towing Service Charges
- Tow Truck Prices
- Tow Truck
- How Much Does It Cost To Tow A Semi Truck
- Car Towing Service Near Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Ashland NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Avoca IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Avoca NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Bellevue NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Bennington NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Blair NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Boys Town NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Carson IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Carter Lake IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Ceresco NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Dunlap IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Eagle NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Elkhorn NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Fort Calhoun NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Fremont NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Glenwood IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Greenwood NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Gretna NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- LA Vista NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Lincoln NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Logan IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Louisville NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Malvern IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Mead NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Missouri Valley Ia Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Murray NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Oakland IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Omaha NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Pacific Junction IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Papillion NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Ralston NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Springfield NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Underwood IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Valley NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Wahoo NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Waterloo NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Weeping Water NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Woodbine IA Flatbed Towing Service Near Me
- Yutan NE Flatbed Towing Service Near Me